Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is From camp i was a YCL (for you who don't know what that means well it means youth camp leader) it was awesome i got to be with the 3rd years and man i forgot how hard camping is! haha:) Well These people are just about the coolest people i know!:)
These are my roomies:) we would stay up every night till.... oh wait we would never sleep! haha. no we would usually go to bed in the morning and this is a picture of our first day of camp.
this is the funnest girl alive:)
She didn't know i was taking a picture! hehe
This is probably the BEST Bishop i know! he is amazing and he is kind and really caring, I'm so grateful for him ;)

1 comment:

Heather Magnusson said...

Hi Ash,
I see the photos.. too cute!
I added you to my blog too, so keep it updated.... fun especially when we move!